- 310 West 72nd Street nest has fledged. Reports are that one bird was found on the ground, sent to the Wild Bird Fund, checked out fine and will be returned to the area.
- Inwood Hill Park and Randalls Island nests must have fledged, but I haven't heard any news yet.
- Both of Pale Male and Octavia's Fifth Avenue eyasses have fledged safely.
- The Washington Square Park nest should fledge any day now.
- 96th Street is doing fine with one active fledgling and two who are still spending most of their time on the nest.