Good News and Bad News:
- No fledgling has been sighted at Inwood Hill Park yet. So, it is unclear if the nest was sucessfull this year.
- At 96th and Lexington, one fledgling got trapped in the school construction site and was taken to rehab. It may have Frounce. Its siblings may also be infected.
- All of the Washington Square Park hawks have fledged safely.
- The outcome of the 310 West 72nd Street fledge is unclear. I've heard unconfirmed reports that one died after fledging but also a confirmed report that one went to the Wild Bird Fund before being transferred to The Raptor Trust.
- I heard second hand that there may have been a nest on a fire escape along 122nd Street this year. I would appreciate any information on this nest.