Good news since the last update.
- It has been confirmed by someone with a view from across the street of the Crown Building at 730 Fifth Avenue and 57th Street, has a nest.
- The 96th and Lexington female and her new mate have returned to 1802 Third Avenue on the 5th Floor of the fire escape.
- Inwood Hill Park has eggs.
- 350 Central Park West has eggs.
- Randalls Island has eggs.
We still need reports for some of the nests, and certainly are missing nest in upper Manhattan. So emails are welcome.