It has been very hard this year to get details of the Manhattan nests. I'm not traveling by public transportation, so I can only report first hand on the nests I can walk to from my home. But I do have some news:
- Feedings have been seen in Inwood Hill Park.
- The Fort Washington nest was left unattended for an hour on a cold day raising concerns that it might have failed.
- Behavior changes make it likely that the St. John nest has hatched, but eyasses haven't been seen yet.
- Both of the Central Park nests, 350 Central Park West are at least a week overdue. It is likely that both have failed.
- Tompkins Square Park has three eyasses and one even has pin feathers already.